Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Delayed in posting

My apologies for my delay in posting. Not keeping up too well with my blog right now. One I live south of Nashville and well all the rain the flooding we had was a huge distraction. On Saturday the roads were so bad I couldn't even get across our tiny town to get my daughter from her friends house. Which considering the condition of areas of Nashville and Franklin was a minor inconvenience in comparison. For me though it was really stressful the thought of our town being cut in half by water, and not being able to have my child home with all that massive flooding and tornado's! ugh
Also though my husband is home taking a week off work. So things are more relaxed, and yet not, you wives know what I mean. ;-) I've been taking photo's and sorta have in my head everything I've had? Anyhow, I will post soon a nice decent post with some food photo's and commentary.
I have a few things to say about stress eating and things I am noticing about myself and old habits. New influences, and the roll of denial in all weight issues.
OK, I'm exhausted it's very late, and more soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment