Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Really cool thing

So through Facebook I was contacted by a friend, and she requested a story about my becoming a Vegan for her online magazine. WOW pretty cool! It's exciting I wrote it, they did some edits and choose a few pictures I submitted and presto I'm now a published writer. OK not really does this count? ha ha I don't know, but it was definitely fun!


Here's the link:  nashvillenewzine.com/Food.html

In other news, ya know how I love Genghis Grill, here's a caution note. The sauces! 100+ calories PER pump! and FULL of sugars. beware all that goodness quickly goes out the window when you had several pumps of sauces. ugh I was shocked, I mean I knew they probably were sugared up, but 100+ calories per pump?? Wow, quickly making a meal high calorie and sugar filled. So BEWARE of hidden out to eat calories and sugars.

OK got way too much to do right now but wanted to make this quick post before I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment