Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday, what a week so far

I've been doing well as far as sticking to eating what is IC & Candida friendly. The Vegan part I've had to out of necessity stray from. I feel guilty, but then again, you saw my 16 foods that were on my OK list (of meeting IC, Candida & Vegan standards). I really can not expect my body to heal and survive on just those green foods, and 2 kinds of nuts. When I felt myself getting so weak I thought I would pass out several times over the day. I decided I had to add in eggs.

I went to Kroger and bought two dozen expensive free range eggs. I wanted to buy local, but I was literally waning on the spot and Kroger is one minute from my house. I came home and scramble four of them and had them for dinner. Man did that help! I've not craved meat most of the time, and I've been Vegan for 2 1/2 months, so it was hard. Yet, there is just not enough protein in my other options for the next two weeks while I get this Candida under control.

I've been really busy with my daughters non-stop schedule (and my driving her to everything), my sister having her baby, and trying to get well. All my energy is drained. I've been really weepy, but mostly just with drawn and exhausted.

Yesterday was really hard on me, lots of driving. I tried to visit a little with my sister and the baby but her day is hectic too. So I only got to fire off a few shots of my Mom's visit, and then leave, never getting a chance to hold him. So I'll have to wait to love on him after they are home and settled in.

The driving has been an issue not helping me get well. Yet, last night I brought home my new water system. It provides me with amazing water. It's different than any of the other systems I've seen. Not nearly as expensive as many of them either. Though it still is an investment.

At any rate, it not only purifies my drinking water, it provides me with amazing healing levels of PH, oxygen & trace minerals! All of these are essential to my balancing my acidic, mineral/oxygen deficient body back into balance. This is a supplement to my goals. Not something I'm going to use as an excuse to eat things I no longer deem as actual food.

All of these factors though are mentioned on the yeast info site I posted previously. So another tool in my arsenal to battle the damage my body has suffered. Honestly I have already felt some of the benefits. I woke up with more energy and clarity today. I could tell a difference in ridding my waste too if that's not way TMI! (too much info). lol

I ate, eggs, avocado, broccoli, cucumber, and almonds yesterday. Today I had eggs, and plan on having a salad, and for dinner some steamed veggies. I've been too busy for pictures, and I figure the scrambled eggs just might hurt someone's feelings.

I can't wait to get back to my Kind Diet menu! I am craving so many things I've been eating for the past 2 months. Which when you think about it is a good thing! I'm sick, in pain, detoxing, stressed, busy, exhausted.... and I'm not craving bad for me foods. I'm craving good for me foods! ;-) I'll be able to add back in some grains and beans after my two weeks of treatment. So then I can be totally Vegan again. Woo Hoo!

So that's it for now. I'm still doing my very best, working so hard, sometimes I'm whining, other times I just suck it up. Either way I'm staying the course. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment