Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Living on simplicity

Today I woke up at 5AM in pain, miserable. It's like having the flu with chills, shakes, fever, then the unending pain of a UTI. FUN stuff.

So I asked my husband to do the driving the kids around for their appts. My body just has to have a day off.

I also read through my IC friendly food list, and have just sustained myself today on Almond butter, spread over Ezekiel toast. Then at lunch I had a small bowl of baked Kale chips that had been lightly oiled, but no salt added.

Sometimes when your in flare it's recommended you stick with one set of food items to give your body a chance to clear anything that may be making you worse. So that's my plan.

I worked at the computer all day processing print orders, designing products, and my breaks were helping my youngest with his reading & English.

I figure a photo of toast isn't very exciting even if I did put a sprig of parsley next to it. ha ha ;-)

So for now my cooking may not be very exciting or photographically picturesque. :-) more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment