Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lunch of our own

So yesterday, we took some organic blue tortilla wraps, tore into piece baked, and we had chips! They were so good. We layered with black beans, rice, and all kinds of wonderful green things, as well as red cabbage, and salsa. No cheese, no sour cream, not even Vegan options. I'm amazed how I'm not missing dairy? I really thought I would be dieing w/o it and miss it so much. So far so good.
Last night I wasn't hungry, so I had whole grain toast with Tahini and jam. That's it I was good for bed. We all have our hungry days, and our not hungry days.

This morning was left over Alice porridge, and steamed bokchoy. I really need some miso soup didn't have any all day yesterday. I'm definitely having it for lunch.

Here is the picture of yesterdays lunch. Delicious! 

1 comment: